Mungkin 60 saat tu sekejap, tapi di dunia internet,
dalam masa 60 saat banyak benda yang terjadi…
- 6,600 gambar baru yang diupload ke Flickr
- 20,000+ post bari di Tumblr
- 695,000+ status di Facebook diupdate
- 694,445 carian di Google
- 1,500+ post terbaru di Blog
- 70+ nama domain didaftarkan
- 13,000+ iPhone Apps di download
- 168 million Email dihantar
- 98,000+ Tweet terbaru di Twitter
- 600+ video yang diupload di Youtube
11. Don’t be a snob.
Not responding to comments on your posts or replying to others is a guaranteed way to come across looking like a snob. Yes, you may not be able to respond to all or respond at all sometimes but the objective is to engage not alienate.
12. Don’t act salesy.
It’s all well and good to share on a product or service that you think others stand to benefit from but at all cost avoid coming across as if you’re peddling stuff. When promoting your service or products, don’t come across as an overzealous car salesman. People are turned off and quick to de-friend others who are too gung-ho about sharing their affiliate links or pitching some product, brand or service.
Before joining in any social media activity, be sure to conduct yourself like the decent person you are so that your efforts will be worthwhile.
So, i’ll give you some help with what NOT TO DO! Try to avoid them! By following the tips below you will not only make great connections but you will maintain your online reputation squeaky clean.